22 April 2008

Scribefire 2.0

via Kitsune Noir:




Scribefire
is an extension for Firefox that opens up a small window at the bottom
of the browser. In this little window is a mini-blogging tool that
let’s me look at a website while I write about, which is absolutely the
most helpful tool in the world. When I first started blogging I hated
the idea of having to blog through Wordpress, constantly switching
between tabs, or having an entirely separate program to write posts.

I guess this is just a post about how much I
love Scribefire, it’s one of the main reasons I use Firefox over
Safari. And this morning they just released a brand new version (which
Firefox 3 conveniently notified me of) and it’s even better than it was
before. You can search for photos on Flickr and post them right to your
blog and the same thing goes for YouTube, which I’ll definitely be
using. My only beef so far is that I can’t resize the menu bar thingy
to the right anymore, but I’m sure they’ll fix it eventually, it’s
really NBD.


If you happen to have a blog and have never heard of Scribefire I highly suggest checking it out, it’s a life saver.


Snob note: This is my first Scribefire post and i heartily agree!!!

No comments: